Wisdom Course 85: Worship II
The tuition for these courses at the undergraduate level is $50 per credit hour and each course is 3 credit hours, the total cost of each course is $150. For tuition discounts, please call Wisdom University's main number 918-712-7122 (9am-5pm CST).
"Therefore, brethren, since we have confidence to enter the holy place by the blood of Jesus, by a new and living way which He inaugurated for us through the veil, that is, His flesh, and since we have a great priest over the house of God, let us draw near with a sincere heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled clean from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water" (Hebrews 10:19-22).
The purpose of praise and worship is to bless God. God sent Jesus into the world to redeem us from the curse of the law, and because of this sacrifice we can boldly come into God's presence.
Praise is when you give thanks to God for what He's done. Worship is when you give thanks to God for who He is.
Here's what you'll learn in this course:
- Why was man originally created?
- What is the purpose for God's Glory in our lives?
- What is the difference between worshiping and seeking God for direction?
- What is the difference between true and false worshipers?
- What is the difference between speaking to God and speaking about God?
- What three things happen when you minister to the Lord?