Wisdom Course 86: Worship III
The tuition for these courses at the undergraduate level is $50 per credit hour and each course is 3 credit hours, the total cost of each course is $150. For tuition discounts, please call Wisdom University's main number 918-712-7122 (9am-5pm CST).
"While they were worshiping the Lord and fasting, the Holy Spirit said, 'Separate for Me Barnabas and Saul for the work to which I have called them'" (Acts 13:2).
During an atmosphere of worship the Holy Spirit came, spoke, and gave direction. Worship is not a time to come to God with a shopping list of your needs; it's a time to honor God because of who He is and spend time with Him.
Jesus pointed us to the Father and freely laid down His life so that we may come into the Holy of Holies to and fellowship with the Creator of the Universe. The Father wants to spend time with you and has made a way to restore the relationship He originally created with Adam. God is as near to you as you believe He is!
In this course you will learn:
- What the Father is seeking
- Why worship always involves bowing down
- Why it is important to bring your best to God
- What you can't worship without
- Why God calls some worship useless
- Why you shouldn't applaud God
- The difference between worship and singing